Rockmount House B&BBayleek, Sky Road, Clifden, 669, Co. Galway
About Rockmount House B&B
Rockmount house is situated 5 km west of Clifden town on the scenic sky road, and offers breathtaking views of the Atlantic ocean, there is a private walking trail to the back of our house takes you out on the fabulous cliff walks.free wifi,free car parking.Failte Ireland approved, and guide du routard recommended.
Facilities at Rockmount House B&B
- On the Wild Atlantic Way
- Breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Stroll to the magnificent ruin of Clifden Castle
- Choose from our extensive Breakfast Menu
- Free Private car parking - Tea and coffee available at all times
- Rated by Guests as a 5 Star B&B
- Off the beaten track - a Hidden Retreat
Getting around Clifden
Rockmount House ReviewsRead all 1 reviews Read all 1 reviews
A great B&B that I do recommend, nice people, nice place, quiet, rooms very clean and perfect breakfast
Anne and Paddy are very lovely and friendly hosts and have the nicest dog in the world! We had a beautiful time in this wonderful B&B with a scenic view on the coast. There is a fantastic private pathway to the coast. We had a special time taking a walk there with their dog. We absolutely reccomend this B&B. Looking forward to come back soon!
Wonderful stay, wonderful hosts! Thank you so much. Would definitely return.